Father's Day 2018 Wishes and Ideas

Father's Day is celebrates in United States and most of the world in 3rd week of June. This Year it will be on 17th of June, 2018. In this Blog i have mentioned some wishes, quotes and gift ideas with links hope you guys like this.



Wish for Father's Day:
  1. Dad, you work so hard, you need a vacation from all life’s stress, demands, and overbearing egos I’ll try to get out of the house for a while.
  2. Dad, You’re my favorite parent. If you tell Mom, I’ll deny I ever said it and you know who she’ll believe.
  3. Thank you Dad for everything. The greatest gift I ever received was having you as a father.
  4. I’ll always be Daddy’s girl.We have so much in common Like Mom, for instance.
  5. You’re the best, Dad – No matter what all Mom’s relatives say.

    you can find more at here
Quotes:
  1. Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.
    Wade Boggs
  2. To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.
    Euripides
  3. Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten.
    Conrad Hall
  4. My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine.
    David Lauren
  5. I want to congratulate all the men out there who are working diligently to be good fathers whether they are stepfathers, or biological fathers or just spiritual fathers.
    T. D. Jakes
Gifts:
  • A T-shirt:if your Dad is a car or technology lover you can give these t-shirts as a gift.
To buy this Click here

To buy this click here

  • Mugs: 
To buy this click here

  • Photo Frame
To buy this click here

  • Key Chains
To buy this click here


  •  Glass Tray


To buy this click here

Hope you like this...
Please leave us your feadback
Thanks



Post a Comment

0 Comments